Technology that works for you.
The new Standoblue waterborne basecoat blends seamlessly with the existing Standox refinishing system. An industry ideal in quality and performance, the system is designed to minimize steps and distractions. Allowing expert technicians to stay focused on producing perfect results. Standoblue also marks Standox´ commitment to furthering development in VOC compliant refinishing systems.
Its innovative properties combine numerous benefits which are important in day-to-day work, such as;
- Providing a broad application window- due to choosing appropriate viscosity adjusters for different climatic conditions.
- Excellent sand ability facilitates the easy elimination of potential flaws.
- Easy formula search thanks to the Genius and comprehensive colour documentation.
- Finest metallic pigments with excellent colour accuracy, free from clouding.
- Interior refinishing and three-coat build-up possible with Hardener.
Accurate colour matching is greatly helped by the colour expert tools available from Standox- the advanced Spectrophotometer and proven colour swatches.
Ease of use, makes for easy going.
Technologically unique, Standoblue will speed up your working process from day one.
Simply mix the colour, add Standoblue viscosity adjuster, apply one and a half spray passes and the job is coloured in a single visit.
What makes Standoblue so easy to apply is the fact that’s its product properties are designed to avoid application mistakes.
Accurate colour reproduction and an immaculate finish are key to perfect repair. The development of Standoblue is an example of high-tech engineering at its best.
The properties of carefully selected pigments were measured and refined, and a whole process was developed to give the highest accuracy of metallic and effect tones.